- Bag of frozen peaches, cubed
- A couple of roma tomatoes to taste, consistency, and quantity (around 4), cubed
- 1/2 yellow onion, caramelized
- 2 tablespoons garlic
- 1 cucumber, cubed
- Apple cider vinegar to taste (around 2 tablespoons)
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- Sea Salt
First, caramelize the onions with the garlic and a bit of olive oil.
Thaw the peaches, or use frozen to add a bit of a chill to the soup. Blend them smooth. Add in tomatoes and cucumber cubes (reserving some for garnish) and blend smooth adding apple cider vinegar, Olive oil, and seasonings along with the caramelized onions and garlic. Add in garnishing cubes of tomato and cucumber and serve!
- Good bread, sliced
- Earth balance vegan butter or olive oil if desired
- Salt and pepper to taste
Pile the bread high with diced garlic and seasoning to taste, toast, and serve warm.
Disco Chicken of Love
sTate fair ready!
seed starting 2019
ky state fair quilt
A sustainability major at U of L, beginning farmer, crafter, and writer.